If you have never done programming and want to learn C ++, then this tutorial is made for you. It can be a little scary for beginners to see someone else’s complex programs.
This tutorial based on C ++ supports Dev C ++ platform. This does not mean that we support Dev’s platform.
There is another version of this website which is based on Turbo C ++. C++ Hindi Tutorials
What is the important in a Programming? Let us understand this with the following Points,
- You can understand this in such a way that a loop or function will never change its behaviour whether it is used in a different platform such as Turbo C ++, visual studio or dev C ++.
- If a platform becomes a medium for attracting programming for beginners, they can go with it. There is nothing wrong in this. Because to learn any skill you must first have an attraction towards it.
- In a program, logic is the method or formula that tells how you solve the problem, so it is important.
- The important factor is that how do you solve a real world problem in the programming world? You know what the array is, what are the functions or how many types of control statements are there, but how will you use these concepts to solve a problem. Note that programming language is always free, whereas software made from them is quite expensive.
- Choose which language, it is not important. You can go with the language that you are comfortable with. The only means of developing modern language is that they can be understood easily, it is based on human thing.
- Whatever the language, their basic structure / logic is the same, only the method / syntax is different. We use the + operator itself to add two numbers to a program, as the language is, even if the method is different.
- The advanced features of C ++ such as string library, OOPs, file handling, STL only allow you to make your program better and add additional features to it. So that it also saves your time and at the same time it is also safe, but despite this you should be more focused on the basic concept, this will develop your ability to create logics-
You can understand it as if you have to make a pattern or a project which has features like a software. In such a situation, no advance features in C ++ can help you in this. Yes, in a project you can use OOPs for data-reuse and data security and file handling for database but how data will flow in the program will depend on your logics.
If you search on google, then you will find many arguments in which many people have given their suggestions like some call python as future language and some call kotlin. Someone says C is outdated. So in such a situation, a beginner gets confused as to which language to learn. Don’t know if the language he is learning is outdated or not.
Perhaps, you must have understood the answer from the points given above that, language is not important, programming is important. The concepts have been almost the same in all languages, so why the confusion?
But note here that the language may be outdated but the programming has always been the same. Here the purpose of this tutorial is to teach you that how you solve real world problem in programming world whereas C++ is only a medium here which will help you to learn programming.
Languages have limits, Programming doesn’t.
We chose C++ because we serve C++ better
Read this article: Why C ++ is a good first language to learn
The following is the structure of this tutorials, if there is any problem in understanding any concept, then comment box has been given on each page in which you can ask your questions. And also examples based on the concept are given in the same page.
START-> Introduction of C++